Homework: Portfolio format
Research and choose a format for your printed portfolio. This should include considerations such as
- Where are you planning to get the book printed?
- What is the ideal size to showcase your work?
- Will you make the portfolio yourself or use a publisher or service bureau?
- How long will it take to produce this book?
- Will it be a standard format or custom format?
- How will these choices contribute to your personal brand/story?
You may review samples from today’s lecture for inspiration:
Read and be prepared to discuss
Graphic Design Portfolio Strategies Ch. 3: Developing a Cohesive Concept