Can you believe next week is our last week of regular class sessions? Anyway, here’s the game plan:
Tuesday, May 13
- Critique 2 for group web site redesign.
- You should carefully review peer feedback from the first critique to make sure you have addressed any important design concerns.
- Interactive Mockup due, make sure mockup is functional and online by the beginning of class.
- This will be your final chance for full-class feedback on the site design.
Thursday, May 15
- Complete draft of Design Brief due.
- This brief is a PDF document that will accompany your presentation, just like the PDF file you created for your app presentation.
- Design Brief should include a basic introduction, research, target persona, user scenario, etc.
- Don’t forget to make sure PDF is optimized for on-screen viewing. (File size <10mb, landscape format, etc.)
Tuesday, May 20
- Final group presentations.
- Final interactive mockups and final design brief PDF files due.
- Arrive on time and ready to present for full credit.
- Peer feedback forms due.