Project 1 Milestones
Now that you have completed your first presentation of a complete site redesign for Golden Gate Park, you will use in-class feedback to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your design and present an improved revised version.
- Based on in-class discussion and peer feedback forms, type up a list of the following by next class (2/20):
- What aspects of your site design seemed to create the most positive feedback?
- What things about your site design created confusion or other negative feedback?
- What was one example of feedback that surprised you?
- What was something that impressed you about a fellow student’s presentation enough that you might use a similar idea for your own revisions?
- The revised version of your web site will be presented as an interactive mockup using Narrativ. Please familiarize yourself with this platform by signing up for a free account and watching the instructional videos.
Be prepared to take a short written quiz on Gestalt Theory (see reading assignment from last week).