Please help with some feedback!
Attached are my Mood Board, Competitive Audit, and Home Wireframe.
Wire frame home
Important Schedule Reminders:
Project 1 Milestones:
- First round of digital site comps due Tuesday, February 11.
- Present comps of home page and two sub-pages of your choosing.
- Use one of the 960s template files (same templates used in class) as a basis for your grid. You can download the entire package of template files here.
- Consider hierarchy, typography, mood, etc.
- Save a copy as PDF to present on screen.
- Worth: 200 points. (100 pts. for home page, 50 for each sub-page).
Field Trip Make Up Assignment
If you will not be attending the field trip for any reason then be prepared to present the following in class on Tuesday, February 11:
- Research three new wearable technologies that are either available today or expected to reach market within 2 years. (Examples: Pebble smartwatch, iWatch (speculated), Jawbone headsets, smart contact lenses (really, this is a thing!)
- For each of these, describe some of the new and interesting interface design challenges each one creates. For example, the Pebble Smartwatch has a small black&white e-ink screen and only three buttons: How does that impact the apps one could create for this device and how they might look?
- Prepare a short presentation of your research as a PDF file to be viewed on-screen in class.
I’ve attached two examples of a “Mood Board” for web projects here:
Attached is my Design Brief, Persona, and Other related questions for phase 1 of the project.
*Golden Gate Park Persona-Brief
I got kinda funky with my layout. Please feel free to give me feedback!
I decided to highlight a website about the most recent exhibit at MOMA’s New York Location.
I was lucky enough to see this exhibit over break. It was very fascinating. The site allows you to go beyond what you would see at the MOMA exhibit online. The website was made by design firm Hello Monday.
Good Website Examples